Well, it's been a few days since my final night, but I feel that I should quickly touch on the topic before the impression leaves me.
For my last night with CdS I ran the Rover track and then watched the show from the house 2nd show. Wow. I can't believe that I spent 9 weeks with these amazingly talented people. Watching the show from an audience seat was thrilling. For the opening I still heard show calls as if I were still wearing a headset, but after a while this settled down and I was drawn into the world of Mystère. From act to act I was enthralled with the performance onstage and was awed by the pure talent displayed. Again--I can't believe that I had the opportunity to work with these amazing people. I feel truly honored to have spent time with this cast and crew, and will greatly miss everyone. From getting tangled in wireless headsets to dealing with Big Baby antics and dealing with the pressures a large-scale show demands, my CdS experience was awesome.
NOW... I'm road-tripping it back to VA with my Mom. Currently we're sitting in a restaurant eating lunch in AZ. The past two days were dedicated to seeing the Grand Canyon (wow) and cruising through Sedona. We're camping on the way back, and thus far we've ben lucky with the weather. Last night we stayed at a beautiful campground and our site was right next to the Oak Creek that runs through the Sedona Canyon. It was fabulous listening to the birds and creek all night while being able to look up at a clear night of stars.
Virginia--2,240 miles, 32 hours--we're on our way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment