Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sign On

Went to RSD today, which stand for Resident Show Division. It's the headquarters for the Las Vegas Cirque shows, but everyone called it RSD because they don't like to use the word 'headquarters.' :)

While at RSD I filled out my paperwork--W-4, contact sheet, confidentiality waiver, etc., etc.. The office looked like it would belong to the Cirque world. The floor was made of carpet circles of red, green and yellow, and the ceiling was white with corresponding yellow circles to match the floor. The furniture was white, black and silver patterned in geometric shapes. Interesting enough, none of this clashed. I may be biased, however.

After sign-on I worked on getting some errands done around the town--grocery shopping, etc. Not too much exciting there. Came back to the house and had a lovely dinner with the roommates. Before I start on Saturday, I am determined to walk the strip in both daylight and nighttime. I also intend to explore the casinos as much as I can. I'll report on these adventures once completed.

1 comment: